Original mecha e pilota/i, Dio volendo.
Quello nella foto è Seabook Arno con F91. Si dice semplicemente che il setting di X è un nuovo mondo originale, non quello delle serie coinvolte (per quanto, presumibilmente, le sottotrame degli show avverrano lì).
Le unità infatti verrano "evocate" nel modo di Al Worth, stile SRW EX, dove venivano evocate a La Gias.
Niente si sa degli Original del gioco.
Comunque ti metto qui quell'articolo:
The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu has the first interview with Super Robot Wars X producer Takanobu Terada and director Shinya Satake following its announcement yesterday.
Get the notable tidbits below.
- Since an original “other world” is the setting of Super Robot Wars X, the subtitle “X” was chosen given that it is “unknown,” as well as a crossover title.
- The idea behind making it a standalone entry is to make it easier for beginners to play.
- In Super Robot Wars V, we attempted the challenge of including Space Battleship Yamato, where robots do not appear, and it was popular among not only new users, but existing fans as well. In response to this, we decided to include Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water as a participating work this time.
- The new participating works were chosen taking into account information from surveys while in conference with developer B.B. Studio.
- This time, the robots and characters of various works are summoned to the other world of “Al Worth,” where the story will unfold. That said, the atmosphere is different from recent Super Robot Wars games.
- The extra actions, skill programs, and such from Super Robot Wars V have been further brushed up and adjusted to be even easier to play. New elements will also appear.
- Since Mashin Hero Wataru has a unique atmosphere, it was difficult to make it fit in with the battle scenes of Super Robot Wars.
- Cybuster and Masaki will be the only guest participations. Super Robot Wars OG and Masou Kishin have no relation to the story of Super Robot Wars X.
- This time, Mazinger ZERO, Mazinkaiser, and Mazin Emperor will all appear as separate mecha.
- Development is 70 percent complete.
Super Robot Wars X is due out for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita in Japan on March 29, 2018, and in Southeast Asia with English subtitles on April 26.
E ci aggiungo il due di coppe.
[Early Purchase Bonus]
Super Robot Wars X "early purchase 4 big bonuses" product code:
-Bonus 1: Special scenario episode 0 "Chikai no Tabidachi"
-Bonus 2: Present scenario "Special Starter Pack"
-Bonus 3: Super Robot Wars X "Original Theme"
-Bonus 4: The possibility to use Cybuster and Masaki, that are normally available from "Masou Kishin THE LORD OF ELEMENTAL", from the start of the game.
*The bonus is the same in the regular edition, limited production edition and download edition.
*The bonus is included inside the packaging.
*The bonus is available in limited quantities and is awarded on a first-come first-served basis.
*Content and specifics may be subject to change without notice.
*The product code has a validity. It is valid until Mar. 28, 2019, but the distribution may be stopped early without notice.
*In order to use the product code you will need to connect the console to the internet and an account on the Sony Entertainment Network.
*The special scenario "Chikai no Tabidachi", the present scenario "Special Starter Pack" and the "Original Theme" can only be obtained as bonuses of this product.
*Cybuster, Masaki and part of the power-up bonuses are disclosed early with this bonus. They are normally available if you progress in the game. If you input the product code before episode 3 of the main story, the funds, experience, shot down number and TacP can be obtained in the Special Scenario where Cybuster and Masaki first appeared, and are maintained in the game.
*If you download the bonus once, you can download it and use it on any hardware
II Cybuster è una roba tipo Grungust e Huckebein nel gioco precedente, è nel cast, ma è un guest e col codice si sblocca prima.
Messaggio modificato da Fencer il 13 December 2017 - 02:07 PM