Vai al contenuto

Ash Vs Evil Dead su Starz il 31 Ottobre!

Messaggi raccomandati

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

gran bella puntata ricca di quell'umorismo e di quelle trovate che caratterizzano la serie.

però ambietata negli anni '80... con i suoi car wash, la musica, i coin op (per strada :lolla: ) tanto da sembrare un tempo alieno.

maledette vecchie e maledetti alberi :sbal:

• Mi Piace 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

gran bella puntata ricca di quell'umorismo e di quelle trovate che caratterizzano la serie.

però ambietata negli anni '80... con i suoi car wash, la musica, i coin op (per strada :lolla: ) tanto da sembrare un tempo alieno.

maledette vecchie e maledetti alberi :sbal:

Spettacolo. Questa stagione va che è una bellezza. Aspetto il gran finale!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Questo è il finale che sarebbe stato previsto da DiGregorio, prima di andarsene dallo show, a causa delle divergenze di vedute su come far finire la serie.

CD: Here’s what I remember—please forgive me if I gloss over anything—this alternate version was written almost a year ago. Basically, Ash kills Henrietta, gets the book, and runs outside with it. I wanted to get the episode outside of the cabin as quickly as possible because I thought I only wanted to see the cabin for episode nine. I didn’t want it to be there in 10 because I thought it was a repeat of last year with the last two episodes in the cabin. So, we got out of the cabin quickly, and that’s when Ruby and Kelly return. Inside, young Ash has entered but the book is gone, so he never reads it in this timeline. At that moment, the trunk rattles, Pablo’s in there, and he’s okay.

So, now they have the book and they have Pablo. Ash decides Ruby and Kelly are going to destroy the book. Meanwhile, Ash and Pablo head into town because Ash secretly wants to see his present-day deceased father Brock one last time before they go back to the present—remember that in 203 Brock starts to reveal a big “secret,” we wanted Ash to want to get to the bottom of this. So, Ash and Pablo go to the bar, Kelly and Ruby go to the woods to destroy the book. In the woods, Ruby runs into 1982 Ruby and makes that same sort of plea to her, the “your life is going to be different, you don’t have to do this.” But 1982 Ruby thinks that her future self has gone completely soft, kills Ruby, but then Kelly holds her own against 1982 Ruby, grabs the book, and runs with it. 1982 Ruby chases her because she wants to bring her husband and kids back and she didn’t listen to her future self.

Meanwhile, at the bar, Ash doesn’t see his dad, but does see a nice young lady, who seems very sad because she just got passed over for a teacher position. She’s distraught, and Ash, having learned a lot about how you can fail and come back from it, starts talking to her very genuinely in the charming Bruce way. They end up drinking together and go in a bathroom stall to have some early-’80s unprotected sex. What you don’t realize is that the woman Ash is having sex with is Kelly’s future mother [a young Suzy Maxwell]. So, what happens is that Kelly, while running in the woods, all of a sudden feels her entire being change and drops the book. That’s when 1982 Ruby catches up and realizes what just happened. She looks through the Necronomicon and sees Ash’s picture, and then next to it, a picture of Kelly starts to appear. Because of the unprotected bathroom stall incident, Kelly has become Ash’s daughter.

At that point, Pablo rushes into the bar, says there’s something wrong because the skies are going dark now that 1982 Ruby has the book, and they’re starting to summon things back. They go get Kelly, who’s somehow pissed at Ash, even though she doesn’t really know what happened, and while they don’t have the book, they have Pablo and use him to jump back to present day. When they get back, Ruby is standing there with Baal and her kids and they take Kelly away. Apologies, I really ran through a bunch there in about two sentences. But basically, we were setting up a season three where Ash had to go rescue his daughter… Kelly.

Decisamente più bello questo.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...