Vai al contenuto

[Ps4] Nier Automata

Fencer

Messaggi raccomandati

Definitivamente annunciato il nuovo capitolo di Nier. Il titolo sarà Nier Automata, la piattaforma di destinazione la Ps4 (niente X-One per ora), gli sviluppatori i Platinum Games.
L' Automata del titolo viene dalla protagonista, una womandroid di nome YoRHa No. 2 Type-B.

Questo il preambolo della trama:

Distant future.

Extraterrestrials suddenly invaded. Deploying  the “LIving Machines” that they created, mankind left to the moon after being overwhelmed by their force.

Mankind put together a resistance, made of combat-type android soldiers, in order to take back the Earth. In order to go past the stand still of the war situation, mankind also put together a unit of “YoRHa,” a new kind of combat-type androids.

In no man’s battlefield, the intense fight between the Living Machines and androids rages on… and this fight will open the door of the unknown in due time.

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/10/29/nier-automata-details-on-its-android-protagonist-story-and-setting/

Questo il primo "filmato"

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/10/29/nier-automatas-first-action-trailer-shows-its-platinum-style-action/

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Non capisco se nel gameplay c'e' quell'elemento peculiare e curioso che e', in determinati punti di uno scontro specie con un boss, quello di colpire determinati punti con una tempistica precisa cosi' da innescare delle sequenze 'finali' dello scontro stesso, a me e' una cosa che piaceva parecchio e che differenziava quasi ogni scontro 'con il boss di turno' l'uno dall'altro, inserendolo poi nel contesto della storia.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ma lasciar stare NieR no, eh? Perché di NieR in questo gioco ci vedo poco ... sarà che a me il primo (vabbè) gioco era piaciuto e tanto ma questo potevano chiamarlo Automata e basta e andava bene (forse). Poi l'AI delle macchine/robot piccole non sembra alta ... al livello delle pecore di NieR, ecco.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Q&A dello staff:

Q: How many protagonists are there?
Saito: “By ‘actual protagonists’ then two characters.”
Yoko: “I kind of feel like there are three.”

Q: What is 2B’s gender?
Saito: “a girl… type?”
Yoko: “It’s a secret.”

Q: Why did you guys make her a female?
Yoko: “Because I like girls.”
“Akihiko Yoshida asked for ‘a costume that’d be easy to cosplay’.”

Q: Are there androids of other genders?
Yoko: “The genders are a secret, but there are ‘girl/boy-types.”

Q: What’s the meaning behind “YoRHa?” Yoko: “Nothing in particular. Its kanji is ‘寄葉’but it’s nothing of deep significance.”

• The androids are the ones fighting in order to recapture Earth, but the humans don’t participate in the actual fighting itself.
  • There are plenty of weapons that we’ve yet to see. Q: About how many? Yoko: “Quite a lot.”
  • The “Pods” will help with ranged attacks while the player can focus on close-ranged attacks. Again, you’ll be able to use it to glide and also for getting your way across the maps. The Pod can speak, but it isn’t much of a chatterbox, so think of it as more of navigational system for cars. It does not have any emotions.
  • There are ideas for Pod customizations, but they’re not sure how it’ll end up.
  • There are possibilities of DLC costumes for 2B.
  • 2B’s skirt will begin to break after she takes a certain amount of damage. Beneath the skirt she wears a white leotard.
  • The base of the Living Machines are the same but they’ll come in varieties of parts, colors, texture, and ones that ride on different obstacles.
  • The giant Living Machine shown in the trailer isn’t a boss, but a ‘kind of strong small-fry.” That one was relatively on the smaller side, but you’ll see some gigantic Living Machines.

Q: There was something like a warthog, but will we get to ride it?
Yoko: “I’ve told the folks at PlatinumGames that I’d like for people to be able to ride them.”

• There’s also a living creature that is similar to a deer, and there’s a chance that you’ll be able to ride it, too.
  • The game takes place in the same world in a different era, but story-wise they’re not connected much. They wanted to prevent having things that only those who played the first game would be able to enjoy. If anything, there will be characters or events that will bring a smile to those who are familiar with them.
  • Yoko: “PlatinumGames’ action might seem a little high-end, but they’re working on adjusting it so that just about anyone can enjoy it and feel that they can play it.”
  • Saito: “When looking at Yoko-san’s plot, it has some very happy ending-like content. On the contrary, the story is so good to the point where you’d like to ask him ‘is it okay for it to be this much of a happy ending?’ I really hope you look forward to that.”
  • Yoko: “The development is going favorably, but there’s so much to it that we don’t know what will happen.” Saito: “We’re entrusting the young development team’s passionate ‘we can do this!’ attitude, so us older folks are excited. And also praying for nothing to go wrong. Yoko: “Although if it does go wrong somewhere, I think it’d still be NieR-like in its own way. It wouldn’t be bad to have a NieR that will makew you go ‘Huh!” It ends here!?’”
  • The next update of information will be sometime around this spring. They’re hoping to be able to make some announcements in Japan next time.

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/11/02/nier-automata-will-have-multiple-protagonists-costume-breaks-and-a-happy-ending/

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 5 months later...

Aggiungono la musica ed una canzone al sito del gioco ma non cambiano il titolo dello stesso (notare il new) ... mah! Era solo per ricordarci (ricordare in generale) che SE (oltre a FF) ha anche questo da sbolognarci prima o poi. L'originale mi era piaciuto (tutto lì).

http://www.jp.square-enix.com/nier-new/

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

https://gematsu.com/2018/03/nier-automata-one-final-secret-yet-discovered

Come se parlassero arabo

“That” has yet to be discovered. It will definitely be unpleasant, so the developers will not officially announce what it is. For various reasons, this specification was put into the game. If they are more detailed about what it is, problems might occur, so they cannot say anything more. It is the final secret of NieR: Automata

Speriamo ...

Regarding the future of NieR, nothing has been decided and it is unknown what the series will become, but given that 2020 is the 10 year anniversary of the series, they want to announce something big. They think it would be good if there is a new game announcement.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti